The Oliver Tucker Historical Museum
As you tour the Museum you will see...
- The Mary Tucker Townsend Room
- Collection of old cameras
- Antique Furniture and Clothing
- Many Pictures and Documents
- Various Items of the Early Settlers of the Lower Muskingum Valley Area
- Dr. Hill's Medical Office
- The Adair Room
Ideal for school class tours,
historical groups and
Senior Citizens groups and all who are interested in the 1800s.
A pleasant way to spend a few hours on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon!